Unless otherwise stated I, Ben Pieters, trading as Pieters | Associates (“Pieters | Associates” or “we” or “us” or “our” or “its”) and/or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the Website and material on the Website.
By using this Website www.popi-ram.co.za (the “Website”) you are agreeing to the use of your information by us as set out below.
2. As a visitor, you are not obliged to submit any personal information in order to use the Website. The Website only collects personal information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by Clients and their contacts for the purposes of completing the questionnaire and controls. Such information typically consists of your first name and last name, current job title, company address, email address, and telephone and fax numbers.
3. Such information submitted will be used to manage your request, but may also be used for marketing purposes, or to send you promotional materials or communications regarding services provided by us.
4. We may also contact you to seek feedback on services provided via the Website or for marketing or other research purposes. 5. We do not seek sensitive information (e.g., data relating to race or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, criminal record, physical or mental health, or sexual orientation). We will, where necessary, obtain your prior explicit consent to collect and use such information.
6. We may however store any content that you provide such as postings on any forums and other social media applications or services that we may provide.
7. You may at any time request that we discontinue sending you emails or other communications generated in response to your provision of personal information via this Website, or to remove your details from our records.
8. We may provide your information to third parties if we deem they have information that could be of interest to you, or to conduct market or other research, or to respond to your requests or inquiries, or where such parties handle information on our behalf.
9. Personal information may also be disclosed to law enforcement, regulatory, or other government agencies, or to other third parties, in each case to comply with legal or regulatory obligations or requests.
Date amended: 15 February 2016